 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2560
Re: (tentative) new Toronto lego robot contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 02:33:24 GMT

say "Chris is great" on the side :)

WOW, what a GREAT idea!! Ok, new rule.   it would not be in the spirit
of the game if your robot did not pay homage to me is some respectful
way.

:)

Wow, I feel this power all of a sudden.  very liberating.   Excuse me,
my people are calling me.  I must raise the tax somewhere.

:)

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm