 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2572
Re: (tentative) new Toronto lego robot contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 15:32:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

LOOK.  I'm getting bored of this thread.  If someone wants to process
lego blocks with Brute force.  FINE.  It will still be a cool robot to
watch.   I'm no one special.  these games are for US not me alone.

Lets hope this puts an end to this.

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm

Looks like Chris the pyro guy is blowing up at message threads, too ;)

My vote? I go with bricks (or plates).  Matters not to me :)