 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2564
Re: (tentative) new Toronto lego robot contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 04:15:15 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

Notice he says "with the smarts to "see" a problem and change the pattern • of
blocks to the one specified".  Your design wouldn't even see it, if you • grab
them all first and put them into the nest.  You're out of the spirit • already
in his definition.

That's why I feel guilty. I was going to have it look at what cells have
blocks though, and then pick the blocks out of those cells into the nest.
But yeah, it's side-stepping the programming end of the challenge.

One could do it with that three arm device you showed at a dinner.  Or how

Delta robot!

    Iain