 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2551
Re: (tentative) new Toronto lego robot contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 22:16:06 GMT

Iain, I posted a huge thing then realized that i never answered your
question.

Yes you can store the blocks off the board.

DAVE:

Can we smooth out the top studs on the block and in the cell by using tiles?
white tiles on the blocks and grey tiles in the cells?

umm, no.    I'll post pictures of my idea of a game board later.  If you
tile the cell then the blocks could shift around.  if they shift your
gripper might have a harder time of grabbing the block.

By turning the block up side down, the studs lock into each other.  try
it, its cool.

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm