 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2547
Re: (tentative) new Toronto lego robot contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 14:01:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
I think this covers it.   we still have to iron out a few details, like
cell wall thickens (1 or 2 studs) and colour of the blocks??

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm

Can we smooth out the top studs on the block and in the cell by using tiles?
white tiles on the blocks and grey tiles in the cells?

just wonderin'

Dave