 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2548
2547  |  2549
Subject:
rtlToronto Shirts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 14:44:48 GMT

I think $13 or $15 is a great price for the shirt..... Calum they look
fantastic....

What was REALLY cool was that (rough estimated survey) 90% of the room on
Saturday for the event had the shirts on (that was before 1400 / 2:00 PM)
Around that time more of the public showed up to watch the games....
which was kind of a shame since the last game ended around 1445.  Bottom-line,
was the "SEA" of RTL shirts!!!!  That was AWESOME!!

Calum mentioned a very key fact, that all the first run shirts are gone...
(except for a couple that are being held)  Even at the regular price of
$15, its well worth it....but not by itself on a winter day or in an office
with a non-casual dress environment.
I might think about getting another one, in case my sister decides to paint
with it on, like the site says.  Or, if you decide to have theme-specific
shirts.... Train Only, etc.

I really like my photo up on the shirt wearing page....the pic came out
nice.

Benjamin Medinets