 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15826
Re: results...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2006 01:34:27 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

I think what would be even neater would be to rerun this contest again in a few
months, once people have a chance to see the group behaviour.

Calum

OK GROUP VOTE!!

do i punch him NOW

or after the event?

you can email your vote to me in utmost secrecy

Chris