 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15827
Re: rtl21 - Can Stacking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2006 01:42:08 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:

I recall Chris saying his PX robot had 64 if statements.

Steve

thats NESTED ifs.

get it right.

NESTED ifs is WAY more impressive(1) then just 64 ifs.

geesh!

Chris

1. ask Kevin, he thought so.  ;)