 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15784
Re: Gear lash....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 17:17:46 GMT

<snip>

Either way, we're getting closer, but we're not there yet.  All the functional
pieces are there, but the cabling's a pain.  This thing has more wires than mob
informant.

Calum

I tried to make my wiring as tidy as possible--I only have 2 short wires left
(without ripping apart my train layout)

As well, you've seen the 'bot work on video, it's been tested numerous times...
then I take it over to Jeff's place on Tuesday.  Not so much with the working...

Grr!!

And didn't have time last night to discover what was wrong with it 'cause I was
putting our Ikea kitchen together.  Hopefully I get some testing in tonite.

Dave K