 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15806
Re: Gear lash....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 05:01:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Wayne Young wrote:

You're probably thinking that it's ridiculous for the sample time to be so
large, and I'm thinking that I need to see if I can make my 'bot read the light
faster so it can make faster decisions while on the move.

No, that made a lot of sense.  I get it.   I looked at Dave's code--that helped too.

But yeah, castors are evil.

I've never used them.  I don't really know why one would.  I've always used
those little 2x2 round pads.  I've got a couple worn down by a millimeter which
is fine by me, I figure they're expendable.

Calum