 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15825
Re: results...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2006 01:33:28 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:

Chris' robot will spend the whole day running around the play field with it's
tool sticking out, looking for a place to deposit it's goods.  After ejecting
most of it's load on the floor (and never hitting it's target), the robot will
be spent, and will get stuck in a corner.  If the robot can score one point
during the day, Chris will leave with a satisfied look on his face.

Steve

and your point is?

dont you need to figure out who sent you a GPS unit or something ?

Chris