 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15288
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto20 Draft Rules Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 23:42:44 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote:

Except if no one reads EVERY GODDAMNED POST, then you have anarchy.
Obviously
Vitali didn't read or didn't remember, and the question comes up again.
That,
frankly, is a piss-poor way of running a contest.

I used to read every post, now I skim and click on one or two every week or
so (happened to click this one looking for "Angry Derek" posts), so Jon and
I (co-worker/team-mate for this competition) are strictly going by what is
on the webpage.

    Iain