 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15259
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto20 Draft Rules Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 20:13:43 GMT

MORE specifically:  It would be a safe assumption for me to say that if
your bot can launch a block over a distance of more than 8 feet of the
play area, and still hit a child's eye with enough force to cause
injury, then, I would consider that to be "firing bricks violently."

Does that clear things up?

Yes.

Calum