 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15252
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto20 Draft Rules Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 06:54:20 GMT

To clarify, before Calum flips out, written evidence is always taken
over what someone supposedly said.  Just look at someone we knows
phone bill or the fact my arguments at dinner were ignored when
composing the rule about whether the light should stay on or not. :-)

Ok Calum, now you can flip out.

In my book, it doesn't become legal until it hits the webpage, because that is
what everyone checks on as the reference.

-To ask someone to keep track of the NG (the fastest moving group on Lugnet) is
unreasonable for basic rules.

-It took me about five minutes to find that colour post and I knew what I was
looking for and who wrote it.

Chris wanted people to post stuff adhoc, without defining anything basic, and
frankly, one cannot do that when designing a competition.

But either way, it's moot:  the page is the reference.

Calum