 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15239
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto20 Draft Rules Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 22:07:48 GMT

Hi folks,

The product of many long debates, rtlToronto20: Project Y's draft rules are now
posted:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-rtl20/

This contest is slated for February of 2006 and is currently open for debate on
the issues marked in red on the webpage.  Start your debates.

Hi Guys,

I have three questions. First it says that the becon light is on when the robot
is stopped? Does that mean the it can't be on while the robot is moving around
or what? Or is it that it can only go on when another robots has stopped it and
is trying to transfer a brick?

Second is regarding the colours of the brick that we transfer? Do we just bring
any colour we want? Or will they be provided before each round, so that two
robots don't have the same colour?

Lastly, the dimensions, can the robot expand to a bigger size then a 12” cube
after the round has started?

Seems like an interesting game.

Vitali