 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15240
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto20 Draft Rules Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 22:24:10 GMT

On 11/22/05, Calum Tsang  wrote:
Hi folks,

The product of many long debates, rtlToronto20: Project Y's draft rules are
now
posted:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-rtl20/

This contest is slated for February of 2006 and is currently open for debate
on
the issues marked in red on the webpage.  Start your debates.

In general, the overriding goal of these rules is to standardize this game
such
that anyone can play without needing to participate in discussion with anyone
else.  While it's cool to encourage cooperation, any basic situation which
resorts to "social experiment" is not validly solved.

Calum

Questioning one of the "standard" rules....

"not firing bricks violently,"

What is violently?

-Rob A>