 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15262
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto20 Draft Rules Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 20:38:50 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
I originally wrote it such that if you were to put a tool in front of the TO,
then it needs to be collapsable flat to the surface of the TO.    But I'm
wondering if we shouldn't just say nothing should obstruct the TO?

In a sense you're messing yourself up if you do.  If I can't deliver a
brick into your robot because you stuck something in the way it's your
loss.  But then it's also my loss because I'm wasting time trying to
interface properly but I can't because you stuck something in the way.
What the hell, what kind of an idiot are you.  Why the hell are you
wasting my time like that.  I've got better things to do.

Great, now I'm all pissed off.

Derek