 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15257
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto20 Draft Rules Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 19:33:18 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

> In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno wrote:
>

>>MORE specifialy.  it could be a safe assumption that if your bot can
>>launch a block over more than 8 feet of the play area, and still hit a
>>childs eye with enough force to cause injury.  THAT would be "firing
>>bricks violently"
>

> Okay, what exactly are you saying here?
>
> It could be a safe assumption that if your bot can launch a block
over more than
> eight feet of the play area and still hit a child's eye with enough
force to
> cause injury, then that would be firing bricks violently?
>
> OR
>
> It could be a safe assumption that if you bot can launch a block over
more than
> eight feet of the play area, it could still hit a child's eye with
enough force
> to cause injury.  That would be firing bricks violently?
>
> I refer you to this helpful comic:
>
> http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2002/10/11
>
> Calum

Calum,

I wish Lugnet had the ability to edit ones own post.  This thread could
have ended with a few simple corrections

Allow me to re-state.

MORE specifically:  It would be a safe assumption for me to say that if
your bot can launch a block over a distance of more than 8 feet of the
play area, and still hit a child's eye with enough force to cause
injury, then, I would consider that to be "firing bricks violently."

Does that clear things up?

Chris