 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15261
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto20 Draft Rules Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 20:23:27 GMT

Basically it doesn't have to be a 8 stud by 7 brick by 4 stud tunnel.

Right, just a 8 dot by 7 brick frame that is a dot thick.  But there should be a
physical space 3 dots deep behind it.

Ah, is he saying I can have a tool that hangs over the front of the
TO as long as it's a moveable tool.  For example a sensor on an arm
could move around the outside of my robot, but I couldn't permanently
mount one in a way the would obstruct the TO.

I originally wrote it such that if you were to put a tool in front of the TO,
then it needs to be collapsable flat to the surface of the TO.    But I'm
wondering if we shouldn't just say nothing should obstruct the TO?

Calum