 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13381
Re: My first fully functioning GBC...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 17:01:33 GMT

We shall see what transpires...

Thoughts:

-rtl20.  Go to a "virtualised" playfeild.  As far as I know, we use the big
plywood playfeilds to give us walls, right?  So we can use touch sensors.  Since
everyone (?) has two light sensors, what about doing a trial run sometime where
we just mark out a 3 m x 3 m boundary with black electrical tape (or shiny
reflective tape, something) to give a colour difference between the floor
surface  and the boundary.  This sounds hella easier.

-rtl19.  If we do this ropeway thing I can check if we can have it here at the
'tax - we have high ceilings in our assembly hall and it'd be easy to rig up
mounting points etc.  I'd have to ask of course.

    Iain