 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13363
Re: My first fully functioning GBC...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 20:28:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Brian Davis wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Bob Kojima wrote:

   i made a ball pump a few weeks ago.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=114276

I happened upon that while browsing Brickshelf a while back, and was stunned by the beauty of your design (I’m trying to copy elements of it today, as a matter of fact, but keep being ditracted by other things... like lunch). Using the panel pieces for the piston was a great idea, as was using 3L friction pegs to seperate the “in” from the “out”. But honestly, the nicest thing about it is how clean, tidy, and polished it looks. Nice work! So, are you going to bring it to the next GBC event? This goes for David, and anyone else “listening” in.

I’m kinda here in SOuthern Ontario--trips to Michigan stopped when a friend graduated from Calvin College

If y’all are closer than Grand Rapids, I might consider it--6+ hours in the mighty dodge isn’t my idea of a good time, though.

Dave K