 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13354
Re: My first fully functioning GBC...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:28:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
Well.

Sure there's a competition in what, a week and a half...

But I got my first fully functioning GBC!!!

http://sparky.i989.net/mmisc4.htm

How does that pump work?

I can see how a new ball falls down onto the rotating brick thingie but what
keeps the tower from dumping backwards into the pump while the rotating brick is
out of the way? Some magic is done there.

Are there sliding bricks which travels sideways along with the rotating
pump-brick?

/T

Yep, pretty much nailed it, Tobbe.

I'm going to try to install my WebCam software (again) and I'll take a video of
it.  I put lotsa windows in the thing so people can 'see the magic'.

Thanks for checking it out!

Dave K