 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13350
Re: My first fully functioning GBC...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 01:34:09 GMT

On Tue, February 15, 2005 8:19 pm, David Koudys said:
Also worked on the bin--doesn't get jammmed up nearly as frequently--works with
40-50 balls in the bin or 15 and under--sometimes, infrequently mind you, gets
jammed with numbers inbetween.

I'm looking at ways to improve it, but works mostly for now.

I haven't seen too many modules that dump in more than 15 balls at a time.  So you
should be fine.

One cool thing about the GBC is that it's not like a robot competition, where the
robot has to always work, with no help.  You can nudge and poke as required...

Beyond that, thinkingabout my next one--inspired by Steve this time...

We shall see what transpires...

I don't know about everyone else, but I can't wait to see it...