 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13368
Re: My first fully functioning GBC...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 23:32:35 GMT

I'm going to try to paint it, but I'm telling you, iths not pretty.  If anyone

All the more reason to do rtl19:  Tightrope of Terror.

builds their 'bot thinking that the surface   is perfectly smooth--yeo,
you're pretty much screwed.  Take into consideration at least a 3/16 bump
in areas and build accordingly.

(That's about 4.8 mm for the Canadians reading along)

    Iain