 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13378
Re: My first fully functioning GBC...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:30:53 GMT

David Koudys wrote:
I'll know more tomorrow night when I get home and try to set it up.

If the damage is isolated to the edges of the plywood, then consider
cutting it down.  I think a somewhat smaller playfield is better then a
warped and ruff one.

Derek