 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13370
Re: My first fully functioning GBC...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 03:11:56 GMT

Made a little video of my GBC (and I modified it jsut a bit--strengthening and
all that...)

Download the video here--

http://sparky.i989.net/mind/BallPump1.avi

Dave K