 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13352
Re: My first fully functioning GBC...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:37:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:

How does that pump work?

Are there sliding bricks...?

   The best (simplest) description I've found on-line is this:

http://www.sentex.net/~mwandel/marbles/pump.html

--
Brian Davis