 Off-Topic / Geek / 1443
Re: so-called "deep-linking" ruled okay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:19:08 GMT

Matthew:

Well, I for one am glad to see this:
<http://www.usatoday.com/life/cyber/tech/cth632.htm>.

While it may be impolite, linking to something deep within a website is not
illegal.

Nice to hear that the web can continue to work in the US
too.

Why do you write that it may be impolite to link directly to
a page?

I find it most impolite _not_ to link directly to the
relevant page.

Play well,

Jacob

--  E-mail:               sparre@cats.nbi.dk              --