 Off-Topic / Fun / 9515
Re: Questions on Bathing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 01:38:20 GMT

With the high humidity on that little island, I remember most of it gone 10
seconds after getting out of the shower. I'm sure it was filtered to some
degree, just not to the drinking water standards. Boy I'd hate to have a
jellyfish plop out of the faucet while I was filling the tub!