 Off-Topic / Fun / 9502
Re: Questions on Bathing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 15:35:48 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Richard Marchetti writes:

But while we're here, what is the purpose of a toilet seat lid?  Have you
ever thought about it?  Have you ever been in a restroom where the seats had
no such lids?

I thought it was so we could piss all over the top of the bowl and still
defecate without sitting in it.  ;-)

What I think is really bizarre is that we wash our wastes away with purified
drinking water.  I'd prefer to composte my waste as per
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0964425890/ but I haven't geared up for
it yet.

-- Hop-Frog (must not discuss bidets...temptation too strong...)

My understanding from those who've used them is that they're nice.  I'd thought
they were just for women, but one of the people who recommended them was a guy.
Aren't they basically water fountains?

Chris