 Off-Topic / Fun / 9499
Re: Questions on Bathing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 15:10:24 GMT

richard marchetti wrote in message ...
But while we're here, what is the purpose of a toilet seat lid?  Have you
ever thought about it?

To keep animals and children out of the toilet. Small kids can drown in
toilets.

Have you ever been in a restroom where the seats had
no such lids?

?? In my experience, public restrooms don't have lids and private bathrooms
do, which would be logical according to the above reason.

Kevin
NEW tan facade kit, 427 pieces! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-tfac.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm