 Off-Topic / Fun / 9509
Re: Questions on Bathing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 21:32:15 GMT

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> writes:
But while we're here, what is the purpose of a toilet seat lid?  Have you
ever thought about it?  Have you ever been in a restroom where the seats had
no such lids?

To sit on while drying your feet after the shower.  Also, to avoid the
unpleasantness of looking into the toilet.  Makes the room seem more
civilized.

--Bill.

AMAZING BUT TRUE: There is so much sand in northern Africa that if it were
                  spread out it would completely cover the Sahara Desert!