 Off-Topic / Fun / 8437
Re: New Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 23:13:43 GMT

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nospam.nwlink.com> wrote in message
news:3BEC3449.7060609@nospam.nwlink.com...

Tim Courtney wrote:

:-D  All great bands!  I like Zep, Boston, Kansas, and some 80s stuff • like
Van Halen, Whitesnake, Mellencamp.... my tastes are all over the board, • but
I only gravitate towards quality music.

http://www.theonion.com/onion3739/teen_who_just_discovered.html

:^D

ROFLMAO!!

Funny thing is, I listen to the Loop, 97.9 (the WLUP reference) all the
time. :-)  The Kane County Fair is several miles from my place too, but I've
never been there.

-Tim