 Off-Topic / Fun / 8426
Re: New Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 19:36:40 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Adam Wood writes:

Yup. But I can't resist hassling Christians. It's what I do best. I need
_some_ outlet for being forced to do twelve years in a Catholic College....

Issues, dude.  Get over it.

  For real.  I worked in food service for over a decade and hated it, but
you won't see me mocking employees of that industry.  How you react to the
years spent in Catholic College (12 years in college?  For what degree
program?) is entirely your responsibility--how does hassling innocent
Christians assuage your unpleasant school experiences?

     Dave!

FUT OT.Debate