 Off-Topic / Fun / 8439
Re: New Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 00:32:09 GMT

"Julie Krenz" <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote in message news:GMK6Fq.96M@lugnet.com...

Speaking of our beloved cheeseheads to the north, are ya pumped for the • game
this weekend?!!

Wish I could watch the game, but I have to work at the [horse] racetrack in
Cicero on Sunday (work for the Sun-Times)

My 7 year old is a total Pac fan, the rest in the house are for da Bears
:)

Aww yeah, Bears :-)

Bob Thomas (former kicker, current IL surpreme court judge) is a local to
the [Wheaton] area, he was my HS's soccer coach and his kids went to HS with
me too.

Hey speaking of the Chicago area, are you ever going to join the NILTC? :-)

-Tim