 Off-Topic / Fun / 8400
Re: New Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 01:55:10 GMT

Matt & All,

I just have one thing to say...PETRA.

*EWWWWWW*

Go wash your mouth out with holy water!

You do it, pal! ; )

I happen to love Petra, after what, 25 years or so?

There are a lot of Christian bands I like, Dc Talk, Jars of Clay, Third Day,
Big Tent Revival, etc. I have a ton of them, but Petra, IMO, has been
sounding better and better, although some of the songs of Double Take are a
little funky. : ) I love God Fixation, awesome album!

Anyway, to each his own, there are enough bands out there for everyone! : )

Scott "Who could blab all night baout his favorite Christian brands, but has
to pack up stuff for the event this weekend!" S.