 Off-Topic / Fun / 8430
Re: New Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 21:58:10 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Aaron Dalan writes:

You 'classic' rockers are missing out on some great music being made NOW.
Radiohead,

I knew about... Karma Police absolutely rules (on OK Criminal). Their new
album isn't as good as the last one, too experimental for my tast.

Uh...

Karma Police was from the OK Computer album.

What new album are you talking about not being any good? Kid A or Amnesiac?

Kid A actually did very good, even with very little advertising from the band.
Radiohead didn't even make a video for any of the songs, and the album still
did good. The songs on it are masterpieces.

Amnesiac is awesome as well. The Pyramid song is excellent. The rest of the
songs are great, as expected from Radiohead.

Some people are put off greatly by Radiohead's current "experimentation". The
songs are so well done however, and should be listened to a couple of times
before being judged.

snip

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/