 Off-Topic / Fun / 8418
Re: New Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 17:37:56 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tim Courtney writes:
"Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tim Courtney writes:

Now I'm realizing that _all_ new music is cheesy.  I'll stick to my • classic
rock :-)

Eek, Tim, you can't be saying that yet, that's one of the first signs • you're
getting OLD!

Hehe.  Well, I have seemed to have skipped the teenybopper slave to
marketing and poorly written music phase, so I suppose I am getting old. ;-)

ROTFL! I parsed that wrong the first time through, and wow did it come out
wrong...

Where were all the teenybopper slaves when I was a young angry punk, with
loose enough morals to take advantage of them?
:)

James