 Off-Topic / Fun / 8422
Re: New Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 17:55:30 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Adam Wood writes:

Never heard of 'em.. Though if you want me to throw any Morbid Angel,
Cannibal Corpse, Bolt Thrower or Ministry your way, just ask...

Don't forget (blue oyster) Cult, The Cult, and The Church...

Anyway, to each his own, there are enough bands out there for everyone!
: )

Yup. But I can't resist hassling Christians. It's what I do best. I need
_some_ outlet for being forced to do twelve years in a Catholic College....

If this moves beyond banter to actual hassle, you may want to consider
moving it to .debate from .fun... it's a perennial topic there.