 Off-Topic / Fun / 8258
Re: Careful what you wish for: clone LOTR blocks sighted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 18:32:59 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler writes:

A bunch of bits and pieces, but no whole sets.  I have a Coko castle that
looks like an ice cream parlor.  Does that count?

    Dave!

How menacing.  It must intimidate potential invading armies:)

I have the black Tyco castle, but missing some parts.  It has pink window
frames, but other than that is pretty menacing.  The boss minifig has only
one eye (or maybe it is a helmet with a visor slit), and pointy ears sort of
like the batlord, but cooler.  He came with a winged horse.  I still have
the horse, but the wings/saddle are lost.  When we used to play battle, you
had to give your dead to your opponent until the end of the war.  Sometimes
you didn't quite get a full inventory back.