 Off-Topic / Fun / 8444
Re: Careful what you wish for: clone LOTR blocks sighted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 05:40:40 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler writes:
As it is, I'm confident that this winter will feature at
least one or two good fantasy films.

We got one already. Monsters Incorporated is great. (well, it's more
slapstick SF than it is pure fantasy, I suppose.) I LOVED all the sight gags
in it. Mike's car, for instance.

Recommended.