 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1389
Re: Careful what you wish for: clone LOTR blocks sighted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 20:12:37 GMT

Wondering if Intelliblox has plans for another round of LOTR sets, I notice
our friend Marz Distribution listing a "Starter Set" for August 2002
pre-order. Its shelf price looks about $12. Last year we got 3 $20 Sampler
Sets, 2 Deluxe $30-40, and Mines of Moria ($80?). This "Starter Set" may or
may not be new stuff.

-Erik