 Off-Topic / Fun / 8243
Re: Careful what you wish for: clone LOTR blocks sighted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 23:27:18 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Thomas Garrison writes:

ISENGARD CAVERNS!!!???!!!!

I guess I'll save myself the cost of a ticket. . .

TWS Garrison

I believe Tolkien conceived of caverns under the tower of Isengard, remember
when Gandalf instructed Treebeard to let in water to fill up all the caves
and caverns underneath the tower so Saruman could not escape?

Regardless, the sets look like crap.  Lego would have done LOTR better...