 Off-Topic / Fun / 8242
Re: Meeting on the 20th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 20:47:55 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Mark Sandlin writes:
In article <GL3zK0.Dr8@lugnet.com>, "Chris Leach" <cleach@mediaone.net>
wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Mark Sandlin writes:
I've sent out a message to SEALUG to try and get some folks to come with
me next Saturday.

I have my Driver's License and Birth Certificate, and I called Customs
and made sure that would be sufficient, so I'm good to go.

Is that the license with or without you rank?

It's just my standard license. Apparently US Customs doesn't recognize
Lego Space Force Ident Cards as of yet. I'll need to speak with them
about that.

Right because I need one that King can be  denoted on as in "King of the
town monorail"