 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 978
Re: Careful what you wish for: clone LOTR blocks sighted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 16:32:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Mike Petrucelli writes:
Here is a link

http://www.playmatestoys.com/html/lor_product.html

Well depending on the quality of the peices castle fans that don't mind clone
bricks will like these.  I personally think the stone gargoyle peices are very
niffty.

  Thanks for the link--my watchful web filters here at work weren't letting
me go to www.playmates.com, and I didn't know where else to look!

     Dave!