 Off-Topic / Fun / 8259
Re: Hiroshima-Was It Necessary?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 15:30:22 GMT

Too many negatives and I got confused, I guess.

Aren't you saying that it's not the case that you didn't know that what
you hadn't said contradicted what he had said wasn't the case?

I've never lived in MA so I have no idea if I am saying that or not. Besides
I was up late last nite building and sorting so my brain is a bit mushy yet
this morning. (note to Dan: I'm not talking to you and that was a humorous
characterisation, it would be out of place for you to agree with it)