 Off-Topic / Fun / 8033
Re: Military Lego Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 05:52:31 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
I'm sorry, I just really remember that.
It’s always nice to be remembered!!!

It made my eyes hurt just thinking about it, but it was a heck of a visual
Indeed, and watchin’ Tim Burtons rendition of -Planet of the Apes- only
reinforces the point. (Can you believe that a little chimp is really 3 times
stronger than a man…I'd bet that I could probably take an adult male chimp
in a death match! Seriously… and no I wouldn’t use a weapon, it’s just that
animals don’t train to fight or kill, where as some humans do.)    No not a
murderer, just many years of Kung Fu & KickBoxing.

Sorry, but I'm unfamiliar with “Rutgers-NB.”
Is it a high school, college, university…

And what kind of ward?
Oh, and I was referring to the rubber walled kind!    ;)

                                --==Richard==--