 Off-Topic / Fun / 8032
Re: Military Lego Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 05:35:09 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Noeckel writes:
            In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  LFB (whose eyeballs have not been bitten by any monkeys)

:)  <Smiles at both the monkey comment and the previous head steppin' fiasco>

   I'm sorry, I just really remember that.  It's not an entry one
   soon forgets!  ;)  I'm just happy I didn't get my head stepped on
   at that particular time (we won't talk about "since then"--I
   think my eyes were bitten *and* my head stepped upon today).

   I've got to admit, though, the "eyeball biting monkey" comment
   absolutely made me roll.  It made my eyes hurt just thinking
   about it, but it was a heck of a visual (pun unintended).

And I'm a genuine, 100% real historian
So, Where do you teach at Lindsay?
I assume you’re a professor?

   Nah, still getting my wings.  I'm young yet!  I'm hiding out
   here at Rutgers-NB.

When you said ‘institution’ I deduced that it’s a school and not a ward!?!

   Depends on the day.  Really.  And what kind of ward?  Prison
   or mental?  Could be either, the way the campus has been this
   week.  It's nuts!  It's like Animal House, only without the
   culture...

   best

   LFB