 Off-Topic / Fun / 706
Re: 5600 (Radio Control Racer)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 17:49:55 GMT

Tom McDonald <radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com> wrote:
Ooo, how nearly biblical. Has anyone ever accused you of not being a
pragmatist? :) (and your wife doesn't count in this case) I'm not complete in

pragmatist n : a person who takes a practical approach to problems

Hrmmm.... I think my mother would say I was not a pragmatist when I
was young, but I think she would call me one now.

Is being a pragmatist a bad thing? :)

Hmm, though looking over my collection again, I find that I'm Bicycle
Messenger complete...

How many Bicycle Messengers have there been?  I only have one. :)

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET