 Off-Topic / Fun / 1417
Re: 5600 (Radio Control Racer)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 17:51:05 GMT

James Brown wrote:
Jesse said:

I get the sense that the Larritarians number about three (if you count
Larry) but make up for it in volume.

That's the hallmark of a good cult.  I think it's about the safest of the
various 'cult indicators' that the Larritarians could have.

Note that volume level is not uniformly distributed across the
membership. John is doing his bit to hold up the average, I think.

Hey John!  If Larry starts talking about how we all evolved from clams, run
for it!

??

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.